As a sexual deviant, as someone who's loved to exercize her right to freedom of speech and thought for quite some time now, there's nothing much more horrifying than barbarians trying to rip it out from me. As a French citizen, as a woman, as a human being, I'm horrified, I'm sad and I'm angry.
But most of all, I hope the movement sparked worldwide by the Paris terror attacks against satyric journal Charlie Hebdo will continue. Let us get angry, let us want justice but let us avoid the trap terrorists have laid down for us.
United we will prevail. There's nothing you can do to us that will extinguish our yearning for free speech and freedom.
NOTHING.
You can kill one of us or a dozen but still, we will stand tall and fight. Kill a thousand more and we will only be strengthened.
YOU CAN'T KILL AN IDEA YOU STUPID MOTHERFUCKERS.
YOU CAN'T INTIMIDATE IT, CAN'T TERRORIZE IT, CAN'T MAKE IT DISAPPEAR JUST BECAUSE YOU FIND IT DESPICABLE, UNNATURAL, UNFAITHFUL OR IMMORAL.
IT LIVES ON.
JE SUIS CHARLIE


No comments:
Post a Comment