Adult top site

Thursday, July 9, 2015

SECRET GERMAN PIGGY

Germans are crazy! And I mean that in the best possible way, I'm enjoying the fuck out of my new german slave. The slut came especially for me last week, to worship his Mistress face to face, or heels to face as it was ;) he's got a thing for heels, loves to get his balls crushed by them and could spend his life at my feet, happily drooling over them.


Didn't come empty handed, my little schwein sklave came with multi-colored heels, which are not my favorite but might grow on me and money. Unfortunately, due to his work position, I won't be posting the pics I took of him....he's a paranoid little fucker and would rather shower me with money and gifts than get even a blackened picture of his face on my blog, I'd  post his body pics but all I will say is this: he's got a very interesting and highly recognizable tat on his body. After much begging and top notch service, I agreed to keep them to myself, although the slut knows very well he better behave or I won't hesitate to break that promise! And believe me, you'd be surprised ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment