SERVE, WORSHIP AND TRIBUTE. FINANCIAL DOMINATION. CONTROL. HUMILIATION. SLAVE CONTRACTS.
Thursday, September 19, 2013
Gifts & Kinks
I love gifts, like most women. Shoes, bags, lingerie, clothes, jewelery...You name it, I love it.
I have received many types of them over the years from various sluts. I have found my little piggies will often give me gifts in relation with their kink.
I have a foot slave who loves to send me shoes and see me wear them afterwards. Another slut boi will often send me panties because there is nothing else he likes more than being humiliated by a woman wearing lacy panties...
I have seen a lot of different kinks and people over the years.
But those I like best are the ones who mainly want to please me, no matter what form it takes.
Never mind their desires, they place my own well above. As they should. A slut of mine pays my bills for instance. Yesterday he took care of my rent and tomorrow he will await a picture or a simple word from me, acknowledging his gift. When it doesn't come straight away his only reaction will be to ask what he can do to be of better use to me. Now that is dedication, bitches. Keep it up sluts!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment