Hello my lovely piggys, sluts and slaves.
Guess who's back?
That's right, I know some of you have been waiting a long time for that, thanks to your messages & tributes. Loved your pictures by the way, some were amazingly creative but would not sway me. However, now that my exclusive agreement with my little slut from across the pond is over, I'm accepting new candidates to serve me.
I already hear you whining from miles away, asking how to serve and worship Me. It's simple really, you fill up a slave contract and send it back to frenchmoneymistress@gmail.com
SLAVE CONTRACTS :
#1
Online Slavery Contract
This is not a legally binding contract.
Names and Roles of Parties
This is an online slavery contract between Mistress Lily, who will herein be referred to as Mistress and __________, who will herein be referred to as slave. Mistress is always the dominant party in this relationship.
I, ____________ on the ____ day of _________ hereby agree and wish to provide Mistress with the below personal information for the purpose of being consensually blackmailed.
I provide the following information freely and voluntarily.
I have not been coerced or defrauded into providing such information. I do so of my own free will, to satisfy my fetishes.
Terms of Contract
This contract is valid for 1 month from the date it is signed. If both parties agree then it can
be extended for a further 6 months.
Rules for slave
-Slave must communicate with Mistress on a daily basis even if just to say hello.
-Slave must follow all orders given to him unless it breaks his hard limits listed below.
-Slave must only address Mistress as such.
-Slave may not ever try and meet or find out private information about Mistress without
permission.
-Slave may not ever try and meet other mistresses, nor get in contact with them.
-Slave must accept any punishment given to him within his limits if he breaks a rule listed
above.
-Slave must provide evidence (picture, video etc...) of any task or punishment he is asked
to complete unless given permission otherwise.
Responsibilities for Mistress
-Mistress may change the terms of this contract at will, but will inform slave who can terminate
the contract if he so chooses for a period of 24 hours after any alteration.
-Slave must be notified of any alteration to the contract and said change highlighted to
him. His 24 hour window begins when he acknowledges changes have been made.
-If Mistress decides to push slave’s soft limits, She must do so with an extra careful
approach and stop if slave is not willing to continue (no punishment is applicable).
-Mistress must never request slave to perform anything from his hard limits.
-Mistress has a responsibility to take care of slave's mental and physical health (see soft/hard limits below)
Punishments
If slave breaks any of the rules then he should expect to be punished. The nature, length
and severity of the punishment is at Mistress’ discretion. However, limits must be
respected and Mistress still has a responsibility to take care of slave’s mental and physical
health throughout the punishment.
Limits
Hard Limits (no go zone) - fetishes and BDSM activities (e.g no candle wax, no anal play...)
________________________________________________________________________
________________________________________________________________________
________________________________________________________________________
________________________________________________________________________
________________________________________________________________________
Hard Limits (no go zone) - circumstantial (e.g can’t go outside house naked as I live across
the street from a school)
________________________________________________________________________
________________________________________________________________________
________________________________________________________________________
________________________________________________________________________
________________________________________________________________________
Soft Limits (may be pushed with care)- fetishes and BDSM activities (e.g dislike anal &
chastity)
________________________________________________________________________
________________________________________________________________________
________________________________________________________________________
________________________________________________________________________
________________________________________________________________________
Soft Limits (may be pushed with care) circumstantial (e.g can't risk playing at work...)
________________________________________________________________________
________________________________________________________________________
________________________________________________________________________
________________________________________________________________________
Financial Domination Agreement
The slave agrees to pay Mistress $____________every Friday for the duration of this
contract. The initial payment must be made on the first Friday after this contract is signed.
If slave fails to make this payment on time, then he shall incur a fine of 20% of the value
due. 20% (of total cash due) shall be added each day the payment is not made until the
end of 4 consecutive days without payment at which point the contract is automatically
terminated.
All payments shall be made via Amazon Gift Cards to frenchmoneymistress@gmail.com
Slave must also purchase Mistress at least $_______ worth of gifts/tributes each month.
This contract is validated with a tribute of $____ (same amount as Fridays tributes).
Mistress may exceed the amount previously agreed on, during Cam and/orTeamviewer session for instance, at her discretion.
Blackmail Agreement
To ensure that all rules are followed and financial payments made (if applicable), the slave
will provide Mistress with the following information.
Full name
__________________________
Date of Birth
__________________________
Home address
__________________________
__________________________
Email
__________________________
Phone Number(s)
__________________________
Your Facebook URL (you will provide any other social media account info you own)
__________________________
Wife/GF Full Name
__________________________
Her Email Address
__________________________
Her Phone Number(s)
__________________________
Slave will provide Mistress with passwords to his email, skype, facebook, twitter account.
Slave will provide Mistress with a copy of his ID.
Slave will provide Mistress with his schedule.
Slave must also email a fully naked photograph with the words 'Want To Be Owned By Mistress Lily' written on his body.
Failure to meet the terms of this contract will result in slave's submissive nature being outed
to those he cares about unless slave uses his buy out clause.
Termination Requirements
Mistress has the right to terminate the contract at will. Other than the contract expiring, the
slave may only get out of the contract with his buy out clause, as following.
Buy Out Clause
If, for any reason, the slave wants to get out of his contract, both parties agree that he will be freed from any previous agreement.
Both parties agree to a $____________ buy out clause.
Signature
By signing below I fully agree, as a responsible and conscious adult, to adhere to the terms of the contract. I hereby acknowledge that this information is freely and voluntarily given. I am under no coercion to give the above information and do so because I wish to serve Mistress as Her slave and to give Her my complete surrender.
Signature
________________________________
Print Name
_________________________________
Date
#2
Online Consensual Blackmail Contract
This is not a legally binding contract.
Names and Roles of Parties
This is an online slavery contract between Mistress Lily, who will herein be referred to as Mistress and __________, who will herein be referred to as slave. Mistress is always the dominant party in this relationship.
Terms of Contract
This contract is valid for 1 month from the date it is signed. If both parties agree then it can
be extended for a further 6 months.
Blackmail Agreement
I, ____________ on the ____ day of _________ hereby agree and in fact wish to provide Mistress with the below personal information for the purpose of being consensually blackmailed.
I provide the following information freely and voluntarily.
I have not been coerced or defrauded into providing such information and understand that release of this information by Mistress will be of Her own discretion. Once this document is filled out and signed, all information is sole property of Mistress and She can do with it as She wishes.
I, further agree to follow explicitly and unquestioningly instructions, unless such instructions are illegal or physically harmful to another. I understand that failure to explicitly and obediently follow such instruction will invoke the release of any or all of the information provided below to the designated parties below. (These orders may be as simple or difficult as Mistress wishes, such as buy a web cam or buy and wear women's underwear under your clothing, sleep with a gag, vibrating dildo and panties on every night.... )
Mistress will have control over my daily life and will choose any punishment that She feels necessary, and I as Her slave will have to follow such rules or be punished.
Training and owning will involve anything that pleases Mistress, such as:
- cum denial training ( masturbation __ times a day just until ready to orgasm then stop. I’m not allowed to cum and if I do I will pay a cum tax of $___________ on top of my weekly tribute of $_________)
- sexual encounters denial ( If I choose to have sexual relation with someone I will pay $____________loser with tiny dicks tax)
etc.
I understand that as a white man with a tiny dick I deserve nothing, in fact I should crawl in front of Mistress and beg for Her attention.
I understand that teamviewer and/or cam session will only be at Mistress' discretion and that anything that goes on is up to Mistress.
I understand that Mistress if She so chooses has the right to change any terms at anytime.
I understand that tributes are due but If Mistress chooses, She may request more at anytime.
To ensure that all rules are followed and financial payments made, the slave will provide Master with the following information.
Full Name:
Address:
Home Phone:
Fax number:
Email:
Messenger id:
Wife/Girlfriend's Name:
Wife/Girlfriend's Address:
Wife/Girlfriend's Phone Number:
Wife/Girlfriend's Email:
Wife/Girlfriend's Messenger id:
If the prospective slave has neither a wife nor a girlfriend, a friend's/family member's name/address/ phone number:/ email/ messenger id:
Write a letter to your wife/girlfriend/friend/family member telling them your filthiest domination fantasy. Send the letter to Mistress, attached to your email containing the present contract..
All messenger ids, email addresses and passwords
All work messenger ids email address's and passwords
Nude Pic of self and partner if applicable.
Slave will also have further incriminating photos taken as required by Mistress : two fully nude pictures taken in the privacy of your own home, with 'Mistress Lily's prospective slave' written on your body. Your face must be visible on both and you will use a dildo (on the first one for instance, on your knees with a dildo in your mouth, on the second on your back with your legs split apart with a dildo in your cunt or similar settings).
Scan of drivers license and passport/id, all id including bank and credit cards:
Picture of self and partner or parents together.
Financial Domination Agreement
The slave agrees to pay Mistress $____________every Friday for the duration of this
contract.
The initial payment must be made on the first Friday after this contract is signed.
If slave fails to make this payment on time then he shall incur a fine of 20% of the value
due. 20% (of total cash due) shall be added each day the payment is not made until the
end of 3 consecutive days without payment at which point the contract is automatically
terminated and Mistress will out slave to those he cares about and/or release it online unless slave pays his buy out clause.
All payments shall be made via Amazon Gift Cards to frenchmoneymistress@gmail.com
Slave must also purchase Mistress at least $_______ worth of gifts/tributes each month.
This contract is validated with a tribute of $____ (same amount as Friday tributes).
Mistress may exceed the amount previously agreed on, during Teamviewer and/or Cam sessions for instance, at Her discretion.
Punishments
If slave breaks any of the rules then he should expect to be punished. The nature, length
and severity of the punishment is at Mistress' discretion.
Failure to meet the terms of this contract will result in slave's submissive nature being outed
to those he cares about.
Termination Requirements
Mistress has the right to terminate the contract at will. Other than the contract expiring the
slave may only get out of the contract with his buy out clause, as following.
Buy Out Clause
If, for any reason, the slave wants to get out of his contract, both parties agree that he will be freed from any previous agreement.
Both parties agree to a $____________ buy out clause.
Signature
By signing below I fully agree, as a responsible and conscious adult, to adhere to the terms of the contract.
I hereby acknowledge that this information is freely and voluntarily given, to satisfy my own fetishes.
I am under no coercion to give the above information and do so because I wish to serve Mistress as Her blackmailed slave and to give Her my complete surrender.
Signature____________________________
Full name/Date

No comments:
Post a Comment