Adult top site

Wednesday, April 8, 2015

SISSY BITCH IN THE MAKING

Got an email earlier this week, from this sissy slut, Terry L., a 57 years old unmarried male living in Australia, begging to be raped using teamviewer, micro management with a slice of blackmail.

I've been on its phone, but girlie got scared when I started going for the parental control apps, asking me to be gentle with the bitch at first but promising full control after some time...

We'll see, I'm not fooled, I've met enough piggies who talk a lot but are time wasters.

Fantasy is appealing, taking that leap towards reality is another thing altogether, am I right, lurkers?

Though I sense this one has the potential to be a full fledged sissy bitch whore, milked on a regular basis and put through the ringer by yours truly for a very long time.

I'll take what I want anyways, abuse the bitch, rape it and yes, I'm talking extreme length here, but only time will tell if I was right.





No comments:

Post a Comment