From what I've seen, they stand in three categories. Most time wasters are males who try to hustle me, then those who think I'm an abject person for loving financial domination, blackmail, consensual debt or simply domination and want to make me pay - don't laugh, it happened so many times I can't remember just how many, it seems to be a big thing with men...as if I was going to have a come to Jesus moment or whatever just because I've been played. I simply move on to my next prey, sure, I'm going to be pissed off, but then I'll laugh when I think about their stupidity.
And finally, those who are in limbo, stuck in lurker territory, too freightened to act, yet desperately wanting a taste of it. They can't take the plunge from fantasy to reality and end up wasting my time in the process. It pisses me off every time it happens but you get used to it, and I've become better at spotting them right off the bat.
So, here's a clue, don't waste my fucking time if you're not ready. I can put 'different modes', speeds so to speak in my possession of a pay pig or a bitch, be slower with those who need to be gently lulled into a false sense of security, slowly coerced or be forceful bordering (or not ) on blackmail with those who need a stronger hand, but don't bother contacting me to waste my time if you're not ready to be owned.
And yes, I'm well aware some piggies hate their fetish and do not want to succumb to temptation, but even those, I manage to ensnare with my feminine wiles, haunt their thoughts, until I'm their only obsession...point is those will do whatever I want if properly handled, nothing like time wasters.
Here's what brought this little rant on...

So, I got the message above on my EP account, started to talk with the prospective bitch, wanted to test him and asked for inspection pics, which the slut provided (see below). That's pretty standard selection process for me, first one is standard position, on its knees, thighs spread apart, hands on thighs, head lowered and the second one, a cunt inspection, to see what I'd get with this bitch.
Now, as soon as the slut was done, he started off on the 'I'm yours' bullshit, I corrected him and pushed for more as always....I did get the pictures, but guess who had deleted its account the next day? Haha yeah, turned out the bitch was a married slut chasing a quick thrill via messages and tasks pictures.
Hey, at least I got a few good pics to illustrate my point on time wasters out of that bitch!
Here, enjoy my lurkers, this could be you, minus the time wasting hopefully ;)





No comments:
Post a Comment