Adult top site

Friday, July 5, 2013

INTERNATIONAL MONEY MISTRESS

It has come to my attention that low life pay pigs were reading this page from a lot of countries.
You know who you are dumb fucks. Americans, Europeans, South Africans and a strangely high number of Arab countries. 
I don't mind the diversity, I actually don't give a fuck where you come from as long as you have money. Get this straight, pay pigs : the only interest I have in you is in your wallet.


This Mistress has a lot of expensive tastes and likes to own nice things. So of course I need my little faggots to support my lifestyle.
You should strive to please me, useless cunts. And how to do that, you ask? Don't fret bitches, I'll tell you how : YOU TRIBUTE ON PAYPAL : frenchmoneymistress@gmail.com OR SEND ME A GIFT THROUGH MY WISHLIST.

 DON'T COME WHINING. I AM NOT A WHORE NOR AM I EASY. I ALREADY HAVE SOME CASH FAGS SO DON'T EXPECT ANY LENIENCY FROM YOUR MISTRESS. 

TRIBUTES ARE MANDATORY. 

Stop sending me emails asking for my generosity to dominate you.
  I AM NOT GENEROUS. I AM AN AVID BITCH WHO WANTS TO RAPE YOUR WALLET AND USE YOU, MILK YOU TILL YOU HAVE NOTHING LEFT TO GIVE.
Think you can handle that, slaves??







No comments:

Post a Comment