Adult top site

Friday, July 5, 2013

TEAMVIEWER

Now this is a software every FD should use at least once in her life. 

It allows her to take control of her slave's computer. You can do many things with teamviewer, such as browse your slave's computer until you've had enough, copy and transfer files, lock your pig's computer or install programs on it...

Which is precisely why I love it.

I remember a TV session with a slave about a week ago maybe. Anyways the dumb fuck had never used it so he didn't really know what to expect. First mistake. He gave me his ID and PW numbers, I went in. And my, was it interesting.

See the so called straight slave actually had folders full of gay porn and while digging I found a great shot of him sucking his buddy's dick. So much for being straight, I know...
 After the little fucker relinquished his computer over to me I took his files, copied them and used them to blackmail the dumb fuck.

We did great shopping together that day, he spent money tributing to avoid having his dirty laundry posted out there for the world to see.  Ah fun times, my friends, fun times..

Best part? Two days later he was buying a gift off of my wish list asking for a repeat performance.




No comments:

Post a Comment