Adult top site

Sunday, July 7, 2013

TRIBUTES : SMALL VS BIG

I often have this debate with a friend of mine who is a Cash Master for fags and another Goddess and I know it is a point of tension in the financial domination community.
I believe a pay pig should tribute its Mistress but I don't mind small tributes. My Goddess friend doesn't want any under 100$ tribute. I'd rather have a cash cow who sends me multiple albeit small tributes. Now of course the ideal pig is well off and will make big tributes often. But I don't get offended if a slave send me less than 50$.  First because I love money, and I am a greedy Mistress so more money means I am happy and can go shopping to my heart's desires. Of course, I have expensive tastes. I love some couture brands, such as Chanel, Dior or Vuitton, but I also like more modest ones.
I know some FD think a cash cow should show his respects by sending big tributes but I believe it is not realistic. Our fetish is a niche, so you can't expect to get a million pay pigs a day and don't get me started on our economy.
For instance, one of my money slaves is a college student who isn't -yet- rich. He tributes or sends small gifts on a daily basis. When we first met, he was anxious to approach me because of his financial situation. He got rejected by some FD and was afraid I would do the same. But it's been months now and he is still funding my shopping addiction. Which is precisely why I have a wish list with high priced gifts and more modest ones. It doesn't offend me as it seems to be the case for fellow Mistresses.
And yes, I know, some of you will find it ludicrous but to each their own I suppose.
So piggies, don't be afraid to contact me.  Readers, feel free to weigh in on that issue. I'm always interested in feedback.


BUY ME A GIFT

TRIBUTE ON PAYPAL : frenchmoneymistress@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment