Adult top site

Thursday, February 12, 2015

CONSENSUAL DEBT

I've received a few messages lately, asking Me to put a piggy in debt, and I know US piggies are crazy about it, so let Me clarify a few things.

For starters, yes, I can and will do it. Some hate it, finding it a despicable fetish with a high danger potential, and won't go near it, but that's not My case.

However, such an extreme fetish contains more risk for both the Mistress and the piggy, and I won't do it carelessly.



 Here are a few guidelines if you're a piggy who wants Me to put him into debt.

While I will be cruel with you, piggy, and will drain all your accounts until you're forced into debt to cover My expenses, I won't do it until some verifications are made. I'm sure you can appreciate the need for Me to take a few precautions (and if you don't get it, you're either a naive moron or a time waster, so move along...).

Such as verifying that you are really the owner of the accounts and credit cards.

That's just basic common sense, so don't ask if you can skip that part, YOU CAN'T, even if you're richer than Rockefeller, don't waste My fucking time if you can't prove it.

I will ask you to provide Me with proof that you are in fact the account holder :


                       - a copy/scan of your ID (name must match the card's)
                      - a copy/scan of the credit card (both sides)
                      - a picture of you holding the credit card (your face and the card must be clearly visible)
                      - a copy/scan of the card's latest bank statement


And finally, you will sign the following consensual debt online financial domination contract. The duration of the contract or a lack of buy out clause can be negotiated, its signature cannot.


-----------------------------------------------------------------------



Online Financial Slavery Contract - Consensual Debt


This is not a legally binding contract.

Names and Roles of Parties

This is an online contract of consensual debt and financial domination between Mistress Lily, who will herein be referred to as Mistress and _______________________, who will herein be referred to as piggy. Mistress is always the dominant party in this relationship.


Terms of Contract

This contract is valid for 1 month from the date it is signed. If both parties agree then it can
be extended for a further 6 months.


I, ___________________ on the ___________ hereby agree and wish to provide Mistress with the below personal information, for the purpose of financial domination with consensual debt as Mistress Lily's piggy slave.

I provide the following information freely and voluntarily. I have not been coerced or defrauded into providing such information.


I do so of my own free will, to satisfy my fetishes and surrender complete financial control to Mistress, because I want Her to ruin me and put me into debt.

I understand and hereby acknowledge that Mistress will have complete control of the piggy's credit card and subsequent account during the duration of this contract and will use it to drain the piggy's money until he is forced into debt.


The piggy voluntarily provides Mistress with his credit card numbers for Her to spend as She will and any information pertaining to it (credit card number, security code, credit rates, bank, type of card etc...)

Name on card
________________________________________
Card number
________________________________________
Expiration date
_________________________________________
Type of card (Visa, Master Card, American Expres....)
_______________________________________ 

Card's credit rate :
Bank holding the account :
Other relevant information :



To ensure that the piggy is the owner of the credit card and isn't impersonating the credit card's real owner, the slave will provide Mistress with the following information.

Name (must correspond to the name on card)
________________________________________
Date of Birth
________________________________________
Home Address
________________________________________________________________________
Email
_______________________________________ 

Phone number _______________________



A copy/scan of his ID (name must match the card's).

A picture of his credit card (both sides).

A picture of himself holding the credit card (face and card must be clearly visible).

A copy/scan of the card's latest bank account statement.




Termination Requirements
 
Mistress has the right to terminate the contract at will. Other than the contract expiring, the slave may only get out of the contract with his buy out clause, as following.


Buy Out Clause

Both parties agree to a $_________ buy out clause.



Date & Signature



No comments:

Post a Comment