From that point forward, I could feel my excitation growing, can't help My playful nature, nor My need to abuse sluts, and agreed to play with him.
The terms?
For each cock I would make him choke on, he'd send Me pictures/video and 100€
Unfortunately, I discovered Australians were unreliable...I made two appointments for the slave today, but one never showed up and the other was late.Extremely disappointing and frustrating as I was very much looking forward to see the first cock breach the slave's lips and the money he'd send Me, I had My sights set on beautiful red pumps, so thank you for that, Aussies!
Now while I am very playful, I'm also unrelenting, and I won't be deterred by the lack of punctuality and reliance Aussies showed today, this bitch needs to be on its knees with its throat stuffed by a thick cock ASAP... so to be continued!

No comments:
Post a Comment