Adult top site

Sunday, February 22, 2015

SMOKING QUEEN

Had fun last night draining a piggy with an interesting fetish, smoking. Nothing will bring him to his knees faster than watching me smoke.

When I light a cigarette, his excitation spikes, knowing I will put it between my lips to suck the smoke out and he will watch me anxiously, waiting for me to blow it out.


When I'm feeling playful, I'll tease him and blow smoke rings, that really makes him shake. His little dicklet gets harder and his mind progressively gets into a haze, the perfect, mindless state he needs to be properly exploited.


The deal was simple, I told him when I lit the first cigarette. For each smoke rings I'd blow, he'd send me 40$ to thank me. Now I can hear you purists screaming out a mile away, 'only 40$?' but this london piggy isn't rich, far from that, the piggy slave is barely scraping by as it is. Oh, he will live like a slave while I enjoy the fruits of his privations...cancel his cable, mobile plan or electricity, sell his matress and sleep on the floor if he has to, as long as he keeps watching me smoke, he'll do everything I ask. And soon enough it will become a pavlovian response, a default setting on 'yes, Mistress'.

Completely dazed, watching my lips with his tiny little dicklet stiff, he told me that he had just paid his rent and his credit card was already maxed out after I blew 4 billowing rings of smoke. I just laughed at the pathetic little bitch squirming in front of me and blew 6 more.


The bank wouldn't let him place a 400$ charge, piggy had to do it in two separate gift cards but added 30$ to apologize for his uselesness....a self imposed, pathetic loser tax that told me my training was starting to pay off!


No comments:

Post a Comment