Adult top site

Wednesday, February 4, 2015

PLAYING GAMES

I'm extremely playful, I love to have fun, especially with a slave. Domination is not a choice for Me, it's something that first, comes naturally and has ever since I can remember, it's a deeply rooted desire to have others submit to Me, and it's weaved into various parts of My life.

I love games, whether they be mind games, sexual games, or just plain old fun games. I play a guessing game with some of My piggies that I'm particularly fond of....It's quite simple, really, I think of an object/place/celebrity or whatever strikes Me at that moment, and the slave has to guess what I have thought of.

Last time I played with piggy jon, he was surprisingly clever for once or perhaps my standards were lowered given his history, anyway he made it in 6 tries!







And before I forget, some slaves reached out to ask Me if I still had opening positions for them, the answer is yes, but be prepared to jump through a few hoops first. Contact can be made through this blog's contact form or via My email.

No comments:

Post a Comment