One of them happened to be in a mall, on the second floor of the men's department...
I love to use slaves in public places, it adds a bit of danger and great potential humiliation to the mix, and I figured having the german on its knees, slurping on cocks there, would be a great way to start off our little game!
So, here the slave was, shaking in fear and humiliation at what he was about to endure for Me, probably thinking about how he would choke on the big, thick cock I had arranged for it, his pulse racing as the time of his appointment was fast approaching....
I asked slave to get to the third stall, the furthest one from the door in the pic he took below, figuring that any interruptions would be less likely as I wanted him to swallow his first mouthful of cum more than I wanted to have him humiliated by people seeing him.
I was feeling playful, excited to see the videos of the encounter and get the slave's hard earned money while it performed tricks for Me like a common whore, but couldn't resist wanting to torment the slave a bit further.What's worse than being Mistress' bitch, give Her your money while you gag on cocks She arranged for you, you ask?
Why, doing it with your cock painfully hard of course!
Especially if the slave hasn't been permitted any release for a while...Combine chastity, financial domination, humiliation and pain with the craving to please Mistress, and you have one very frustrated slave struggling to come to terms with what he's doing...he hates it but can't help himself!
Until said slave gets busted by a store employee who sees him on its knees, jerking his puny little cock like a pathetic slut in a public toilet!!
Ha ha yeah, I'm still laughing at that image too!
Oh don't worry, he's definitely going to experience public locations again, the beach next time maybe... I can't pass up the opportunity to humiliate the bitch if he gets busted again, I would have loved to see his face when the employee saw him and took off running! Or his walk of shame through the store when he got out....



No comments:
Post a Comment